- The membership in Non-governmental organisation “Seafarers’ professional development cluster” is voluntary;
- The members of the Organisation are regular and honorary. The regular members of the Organisation can be legal persons which want to benefit from the activities of the Cluster. The honorary members can be capable natural persons.
- The regular and honorary members of the Organisation are approved by the Governing Board.
- How to become a member of Non – governmental organisation “Seafarers’ professional development cluster”?
- The candidate submits a written application to the Governing Board, where he declares that he acknowledges and agrees with the regulations of the Statute
- For candidates – legal persons- with the application form they have to present copies of the registration documents and the decision of their governing body to become a member of the Organisation;
- The Governing Board must present the membership application on the following meeting of the Assembly and the application is voted. The membership starts from the date of the Decision of the Assembly.